Are you tired of stepping on LEGO bricks every time you walk into a room? Do your kids no longer play with their vast collection, leaving it to gather dust in the corner? It’s time to declutter and turn those unused LEGO bricks into cash! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to sell your unused Sell your old LEGO for £7 per KG with Forge Bricks. Not only will you clear up valuable space in your home, but you’ll also earn some extra money along the way. So grab a cup of coffee and let’s dive into the world of decluttering and selling LEGO!
Tips for decluttering and organizing your LEGO collection
1. Start with a Sorting Strategy: Before you can declutter and organize your LEGO collection, it’s important to have a sorting strategy in place. Consider organizing your bricks by color, size, or type (bricks, plates, minifigures). This will make it easier to find specific pieces when you need them.
2. Utilize Storage Solutions: Invest in storage containers that are specifically designed for LEGO bricks. These containers usually have compartments of various sizes to keep your bricks neatly organized. You can also use drawer dividers or tackle boxes as alternative storage options.
3. Label Everything: To easily identify what’s inside each container or compartment, don’t forget to label them! Use labels or stickers with categories like “bricks,” “plates,” or even specific colors if you want to get really detailed. This way, you’ll save time searching for the right piece later on.
4. Create Dedicated Building Areas: Designate an area in your home where building and playing with LEGO is encouraged. Set up a table or desk with plenty of space for creativity to flourish. By having a dedicated building area, it becomes easier to contain the mess while keeping the fun alive.
5. Involve Your Kids: If you’re decluttering a LEGO collection owned by kids, involve them in the process! Teach them about organization and let them decide which sets they truly want to keep and play with regularly.
Celebrate Micro-Organizing Progresses:
Don’t stress yourself out trying to tackle the entire collection at once; instead break down the task into smaller steps.
Celebrate small victories along the way – maybe one day focus on sorting mini figures while another concentrates on stacking brick sets together
By following these tips for decluttering and organizing your LEGO collection,
you’ll be able to transform chaos into order while rediscovering hidden treasures amidst those colorful plastic bricks!
How to determine the value of your LEGO bricks
When it comes to selling your unused LEGO bricks, determining their value is key. But how do you determine the worth of these colorful building blocks? Here are a few factors to consider.
1. Rare and exclusive sets: Certain LEGO sets become highly sought after due to limited availability or special editions. These rare sets can command higher prices in the market.
2. Condition: The condition of your LEGO bricks plays a significant role in determining their value. Like any collector’s item, pristine condition will fetch a higher price compared to heavily used or damaged pieces.
3. Minifigures: Minifigures add value to your collection, especially if they are from popular themes or have unique accessories. Collectors often seek out specific minifigures to complete their own collections.
4. Completeness: Complete sets tend to be more valuable than incomplete ones, as collectors prefer having all the necessary pieces for building and displaying the set as intended.
5. Demand and trends: Keep an eye on current LEGO trends and popular themes within the community. Sets that align with these trends may be more in demand and therefore have a higher value.
Scarcity of parts: Some LEGO elements might no longer be produced by the company, making them harder to find and potentially increasing their value among collectors.
Remember that pricing can vary depending on various factors such as location, time period, buyer preferences, and overall market conditions.
By considering these factors when assessing the worth of your LEGO bricks, you’ll be better equipped to sell them at top £7 per KG with Forge Bricks!